When it comes to local business listings, unfortunately there’s a ton of misinformation out there about:
* What business listings are.
* What multiple business listings can do for multi-location businesses.
* Why some business listings websites are important (and others are irrelevant).
In this episode, Matt Nickols (CEO of MarketSnare), Elliot Olson (Sales & Marketing Manager of MarketSnare), and Kevin Mullett (VP of Program Services at MarketSnare) do a deep dive into local business listings.
Explored in this episode:
* How does a business collate and manage accurate information for each of your locations or local representatives of your brand?
* Next, how do you ensure that all of that information is consistent and up to date on various business listings and review sites?
* Some sites (e.g. Yelp) are crucial to users in some parts of the country, and relatively unimportant in other parts of the country.
* Some sites (e.g. TripAdvisor) are extremely important to some industries (e.g. hospitality), yet unimportant to other industries.
* Various business listings websites and review sites, including Better Business Bureau (BBB), Yellow Pages, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google My Business, etc.
* Having accurate and consistent business data across multiple business listings can be a credibility booster.
* How do you influence Google's trust that you are a business and that your locations are where you do business from?
Thanks to our guest Kevin Mullett.
Learn more about how MarketSnare helps businesses succeed at digital marketing: https://www.marketsnare.com.
Be sure to subscribe to “The Multi-Location Marketing Show.” In our podcast, co-hosts Matt and Eilliot will share stories that empower marketers to take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, and digital ads that deliver unrivaled results in each local market.
Connect and follow!
* Matt Nickols: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattnickols.
* Elliot Olson: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliotmolson.
* Kevin Mullett: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinmullett.
MarketSnare’s local marketing automation platform empowers marketers to efficiently scale local marketing programs across many locations through unique centralized tools & services designed for multi-location businesses. Take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, & digital ads to create marketing programs that deliver unrivaled results in each local market: https://www.marketsnare.com.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.