In this episode, Matt Nickols (CEO of MarketSnare), Kevin Mullett (VP of Program Services at MarketSnare), and Tim Flint (Principal and Strategist at Flint Analytics) explore various topics related to multi-location marketing, including:
* Paid traffic versus organic traffic.
* How too many local businesses focus too heavily on Google My Business (GMB), which is paid traffic, and not enough about organic traffic.
* How Google’s “vicinity update” impacts local advertising search results.
* Why focusing on Google’s Local Pack can be beneficial yet at times problematic. (The Local Pack is a search engine results page (SERP) feature that shows results on the first page of a search query with a local intent. Via Google Maps, it shows business locations and with listings of local businesses relevant to your particular search.)
Thanks to our guests!
Connect with Tim Flint: https://www.linkedin.com/in/timothyflint/
Learn more about Flint Analytics: https://flintanalytics.com/
Connect with Kevin Mullett: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinmullett/
Learn more about how MarketSnare helps businesses succeed at digital marketing: https://www.marketsnare.com.
Be sure to subscribe to “The Multi-Location Marketing Show.” In our podcast, co-hosts Matt and Eilliot will share stories that empower marketers to take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, and digital ads that deliver unrivaled results in each local market.
Connect and follow!
* Matt Nickols: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattnickols.
* Elliot Olson: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliotmolson.
MarketSnare’s local marketing automation platform empowers marketers to efficiently scale local marketing programs across many locations through unique centralized tools & services designed for multi-location businesses. Take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, & digital ads to create marketing programs that deliver unrivaled results in each local market: https://www.marketsnare.com.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.