In this episode, Matt Nickols (CEO of MarketSnare), Kevin Mullett (VP of Program Services at MarketSnare), and Tim Flint (Principal and Strategist at Flint Analytics) explore various topics related to multi-location marketing, including:
* How sometimes marketers who work in corporate head offices unfortunately don’t pay much attention to what’s happening at the local level.
* If a few of your local businesses (e.g. local dealers in a national network of dealerships) are absolutely crushing it with great digital ads and organic visibility, how do you replicate that at scale?
* The pros and cons of allowing a local business (which is just one part of an overall multi-location business) to manage its own website.
* How the MarketSnare platform empowers businesses to build and manage dozens (or hundreds!) of localized websites that are unique, have local relevance, and build authority in local markets.
* The importance of creating truly local customer buying experiences.
* How the “Only Local Tickets” brand has various individual websites that cater only to various cities/regions, such as the “Only Indy Tickets” website for Indianapolis, the “Only Fort Wayne Tickets” website, the “Only Miami Tickets” website, and more.
Thanks to our guests!
Connect with Tim Flint: https://www.linkedin.com/in/timothyflint/
Learn more about Flint Analytics: https://flintanalytics.com/
Connect with Kevin Mullett: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinmullett/
Learn more about how MarketSnare helps businesses succeed at digital marketing: https://www.marketsnare.com.
Be sure to subscribe to “The Multi-Location Marketing Show.” In our podcast, co-hosts Matt and Eilliot will share stories that empower marketers to take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, and digital ads that deliver unrivaled results in each local market.
Connect and follow!
* Matt Nickols: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattnickols.
* Elliot Olson: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliotmolson.
MarketSnare’s local marketing automation platform empowers marketers to efficiently scale local marketing programs across many locations through unique centralized tools & services designed for multi-location businesses. Take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, & digital ads to create marketing programs that deliver unrivaled results in each local market: https://www.marketsnare.com.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.