* What clues search engines look for in your website’s content to give you local visibility.
* What content can you put on your local sites to improve SEO, increase local relevance, get more leads, and get more conversions.
*The importance of multi-location businesses making their sites as organic and local as possible.
* Why cookie-cutter website templates don’t work for multi-location businesses.
Learn more about how MarketSnare helps businesses succeed at digital marketing: https://www.marketsnare.com.
Be sure to subscribe to “The Multi-Location Marketing Show.” In our podcast, co-hosts Matt and Eilliot will share stories that empower marketers to take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, and digital ads that deliver unrivaled results in each local market.
Thanks to our co-hosts and guest:
* Matt Nickols, CEO of MarketSnare: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattnickols.
* Elliot Olson, Sales & Marketing Manager of MarketSnare: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliotmolson.
* Kevin Mullet, VP of Program Services at MarketSnare: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinmullett.
Connect and follow:
MarketSnare’s local marketing automation platform empowers marketers to efficiently scale local marketing programs across many locations through unique centralized tools & services designed for multi-location businesses. Take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, & digital ads to create marketing programs that deliver unrivaled results in each local market: https://www.marketsnare.com.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.