In this episode, Matt Nickols (CEO of MarketSnare), Elliot Olson (Sales & Marketing Manager of MarketSnare), and guest Ben Lack (founder and CEO of Interrupt Media) explore various topics related to multi-location marketing, including:
- How Ben’s other gig as a drummer led him to create a multi-location business, which then led him to creating a demand generation marketing company that caters specifically to multi-location businesses.
- The difficulties multi-location businesses face trying to figure out the best channels to invest money in that will drive the right kind of demand generation.
- Ben’s finding that, when it comes to multi-location business, marketing is usually entirely centralized at head office, or all marketing is done individually by each location. (Yes, there are some hybrid approaches. Yet generally it’s one of these two models.)
- Multi-location businesses working with virtual teams (such as a marketing agency) to accomplish their marketing goals.
- The benefits of working with virtual marketing teams.
Thanks to Ben Lack for being on our show!
Connect with Ben on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bmlack/
Learn more about Interrupt Media: https://interruptmedia.com/
Learn more about how MarketSnare helps businesses succeed at digital marketing: https://www.marketsnare.com.
Be sure to subscribe to “The Multi-Location Marketing Show.” In our podcast, co-hosts Matt and Eilliot will share stories that empower marketers to take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, and digital ads that deliver unrivaled results in each local market.
Connect and follow!
Matt Nickols: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattnickols.
Elliot Olson: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliotmolson.
MarketSnare LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketsnare/about.
MarketSnare Twitter: https://twitter.com/marketsnare.
MarketSnare Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MarketSnare.
MarketSnare’s local marketing automation platform empowers marketers to efficiently scale local marketing programs across many locations through unique centralized tools & services designed for multi-location businesses. Take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, & digital ads to create marketing programs that deliver unrivaled results in each local market: https://www.marketsnare.com/podcast.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.