In this episode, Matt Nickols (CEO of MarketSnare), Elliot Olson (Sales & Marketing Manager of MarketSnare), and guest Kevin Mullett (VP of Program Services at MarketSnare) answer that big question.
They also explore:
* How can a business do local social media at scale?
* How can a business efficiently use social media to reach local markets?
* What aspects of paid advertising and organic traffic should a multi-location business pay attention to when conducting social media campaigns?
* There’s a big difference between using social media to build your brand at the national level than there is using social media for brand awareness at the regional and local levels.
* Why do consumers often have more inherent trust when it comes to local marketing and local businesses?
* Facebook studied the effectiveness of local pages versus corporate pages. They found that local pages regularly outperform corporate pages.
* How can a business use it’s national/corporate marketing assets at the local level?
* Content and personality are two of the biggest factors when it comes to differentiating local social media versus national/corporate social media.
Thanks to our guest Kevin Mullett.
Learn more about how MarketSnare helps businesses succeed at digital marketing: https://www.marketsnare.com.
Be sure to subscribe to “The Multi-Location Marketing Show.” In our podcast, co-hosts Matt and Eilliot will share stories that empower marketers to take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, and digital ads that deliver unrivaled results in each local market.
Connect and follow!
* Matt Nickols: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattnickols.
* Elliot Olson: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliotmolson.
* Kevin Mullett: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinmullett.
MarketSnare’s local marketing automation platform empowers marketers to efficiently scale local marketing programs across many locations through unique centralized tools & services designed for multi-location businesses. Take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, & digital ads to create marketing programs that deliver unrivaled results in each local market: https://www.marketsnare.com.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.