* Should a business with multi-locations use a call center?
* What happens when a business has many locations, and an agent at one location gets overwhelmed with calls and orders? Will those leads be lost? What if instead of sending customer enquiries to individual locations, what if they were sent to a centralized place? Would that call center convert more leads?
* What are some effective communication strategies for businesses with various separate physical locations?
Thanks to our guest! Connect with John Goddard on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnagoddard/
Learn more about how MarketSnare helps businesses succeed at digital marketing: https://www.marketsnare.com.
Be sure to subscribe to “The Multi-Location Marketing Show.” In our podcast, co-hosts Matt and Eilliot will share stories that empower marketers to take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, and digital ads that deliver unrivaled results in each local market.
Connect and follow!
* Matt Nickols: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattnickols.
* Elliot Olson: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliotmolson.
MarketSnare’s local marketing automation platform empowers marketers to efficiently scale local marketing programs across many locations through unique centralized tools & services designed for multi-location businesses. Take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, & digital ads to create marketing programs that deliver unrivaled results in each local market: https://www.marketsnare.com.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.