In this episode, Matt Nickols (CEO of MarketSnare) and Elliot Olson (Sales & Marketing Manager of MarketSnare) explore various topics related to legal compliance and multi-location marketing, including:
* If you’re marketing across state lines, or across various counties, you should be knowledgeable about various legal concerns for each region.
* When it comes to networks of multi-location businesses (e.g. dealers, agents, franchises, etc.), it’s also important to adhere to what we refer to as “brand compliance.” This isn’t a legal term. To us, it means: Are the various representations of your brand across multiple locations in alignment? In other words, are your brand messages consistent across all of your markets?
* In certain industries, such as healthcare and financing, legal and compliance issues get complicated when a business is running various local websites and customized local marketing campaigns.
* The recent development of companies needing to provide ways for users to opt-out of their consumer data being tracked.
* Europe’s law on data protection and privacy, called the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
* The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPR).
Learn more about how MarketSnare helps businesses succeed at digital marketing: https://www.marketsnare.com.
Be sure to subscribe to “The Multi-Location Marketing Show.” In our podcast, co-hosts Matt and Eilliot will share stories that empower marketers to take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, and digital ads that deliver unrivaled results in each local market.
Connect and follow!
* Matt Nickols: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattnickols.
* Elliot Olson: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliotmolson.
MarketSnare’s local marketing automation platform empowers marketers to efficiently scale local marketing programs across many locations through unique centralized tools & services designed for multi-location businesses. Take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, & digital ads to create marketing programs that deliver unrivaled results in each local market: https://www.marketsnare.com.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.