In this episode, hosts Matt Nickols (CEO of MarketSnare) and Elliot Olson (Sales & Marketing Manager of MarketSnare) talk with guest Robert Ducharme, Founder and CEO of Routezilla Software Corp. They explore various topics related to multi-location marketing, including:
- Ways home service businesses (think interior designers, pool cleaners, home garden services, repairmen, etc.) can create a unique conversion strategy.
- How multi-location business can find local leads and convert them.
- The power of a scheduling solution that efficiently and effectively connects businesses with new customers.
- The necessity of scheduling service calls so they’re geographically close to each other (so that your workers save time traveling between jobs).
- How we now live in an omni-channel world where customers expect to be able to communicate with businesses via various methods.
Connect with Robert Ducharme on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ducharmerobert/
Learn more about Routezilla Software Corp: https://routezilla.com/
Learn more about how MarketSnare helps businesses succeed at digital marketing: https://www.marketsnare.com.
Be sure to subscribe to “The Multi-Location Marketing Show.” In our podcast, co-hosts Matt and Eilliot will share stories that empower marketers to take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, and digital ads that deliver unrivaled results in each local market.
Connect and follow!
Matt Nickols: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattnickols.
Elliot Olson: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliotmolson.
MarketSnare LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketsnare/about.
MarketSnare Twitter: https://twitter.com/marketsnare.
MarketSnare Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MarketSnare.
MarketSnare’s local marketing automation platform empowers marketers to efficiently scale local marketing programs across many locations through unique centralized tools & services designed for multi-location businesses. Take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, & digital ads to create marketing programs that deliver unrivaled results in each local market: https://www.marketsnare.com/podcast.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.