In this episode, Matt Nickols (CEO of MarketSnare) and Elliot Olson (Sales & Marketing Manager of MarketSnare) explore various topics related to multi-location marketing, including:
* Why is it important for multi-location and local businesses to calculate their return on investment (ROI) for marketing campaigns?
* How do you calculate your marketing ROI?
* Why it might be difficult to connect some of your marketing costs, such as building brand awareness, to your overall ROI.
* If you’re spending marketing dollars across various local markets, it’s important to calculate the return on all of your efforts to make sure you’re investing in all of the right areas.
* If, as a marketer, you know your ROI numbers, then you can help make the biggest impact for your organization and your local representatives.
Learn more about how MarketSnare helps businesses succeed at digital marketing: https://www.marketsnare.com.
Be sure to subscribe to “The Multi-Location Marketing Show.” In our podcast, co-hosts Matt and Elliot will share stories that empower marketers to take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, and digital ads that deliver unrivaled results in each local market.
Connect and follow!
* Matt Nickols: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattnickols.
* Elliot Olson: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliotmolson.
MarketSnare’s local marketing automation platform empowers marketers to efficiently scale local marketing programs across many locations through unique centralized tools & services designed for multi-location businesses. Take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, & digital ads to create marketing programs that deliver unrivaled results in each local market: https://www.marketsnare.com.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.