In this episode, Matt Nickols (CEO of MarketSnare) and Elliot Olson (Sales & Marketing Manager of MarketSnare) explore various topics related to multi-location marketing, including:
* How can local businesses quantify their SEO efforts? Also, more specifically, what are some of the ways you can measure organic visibility?
* The importance of a local business running a local marketing performance assessment.
* How and why keywords rank across different markets.
* Understanding where your business lands on a search engine result page (SERP).
* How your ranking on a SERP dramatically influences click-through rate (which is the ratio of users who click on a specific link to the number of total users who view a page).
* If your business is on page two of a SERP, you’re essentially invisible to potential clients.
* The importance of understanding your ranking date and industry benchmarks.
* How small businesses can maximize opportunities in local markets.
Learn more about how MarketSnare helps businesses succeed at digital marketing: https://www.marketsnare.com.
Be sure to subscribe to “The Multi-Location Marketing Show.” In our podcast, co-hosts Matt and Eilliot will share stories that empower marketers to take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, and digital ads that deliver unrivaled results in each local market.
Connect and follow!
* Elliot Olson: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliotmolson.
* Matt Nickols: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattnickols.
MarketSnare’s local marketing automation platform empowers marketers to efficiently scale local marketing programs across many locations through unique centralized tools & services designed for multi-location businesses. Take control of local websites, listings, reviews, social media, lead nurturing, & digital ads to create marketing programs that deliver unrivaled results in each local market: https://www.marketsnare.com.