Local Marketing Solutions for Business Co-ops
Leverage the power of your co-op to create value for your local co-op members through cost effective local marketing programs that deliver results.
Co-ops are all about the power of scale. Now you can leverage the size and strength of your co-op to deliver more efficient and effective local digital marketing programs for your members. Your members all have similar needs when it comes to local marketing. MarketSnare is a local marketing platform that enables co-ops to leverage the collective expertise of the co-op members to create best practice local marketing solutions and distributed marketing programs that can be managed both centrally and locally. Through this approach, the co-op can deliver solutions that are far more comprehensive and produce far better results than what any individual member could afford to do on their own. And what's even better is that it can be done at a cost that is far less than what a local member would pay to develop a basic marketing program on their own.
With a MarketSnare co-op member marketing solution you can centrally manage key aspects of the program centrally while providing any level of local management that makes sense for you organization and membership. With MarketSnare you can create flexible programs that best meet the needs of your network from a wide range of customizable local marketing solutions including:
- Local Websites, Microsites, Landing Pages, and Franchise Directories
- Local Search Engine Optimization
- Business Listings Management
- Local Reviews Management
- Local Social Media
- Micro Relevant Digital Advertising Campaigns
- Local CRM & Lead Nurturing
Opportunities abound for co-ops to provide local marketing value to their members through highly effective, scalable local marketing programs.
Business co-ops are created when multiple independent local businesses of similar types join together to form a larger organization. Then, with more volume there is greater purchasing power, technology development, industry expertise, administration efficiencies, and marketing efforts. However useful this may be, business co-ops often fail because they are not able to effectively maintain their brand and vision while keeping in touch with their community. Business co-ops are loved for the special kind of relationship they have with their customers; locality gives them an understanding of what their consumers need. Failures of business co-ops aren’t typically due to the failed efforts of one local business, but the failure to maintain a consistent brand and marketing strategy across all the companies within the co-op. Providing the time and knowledge necessary to convey consistent brand messaging and product information across multiple areas isn’t a realistic possibilities for many co-ops.
Business co-ops have the ability and desire to meet consumer needs both economically and socially. What makes this difficult is that many co-ops do not have a vision across their entire company. If a vision is in place, making sure each local business is both sharing what this vision is through local marketing, as well as successfully complying with the vision, is difficult to monitor and maintain. This presents a lot of problems for co-ops who are left depending on local managers and business owners to properly represent the brand and ensure the company’s products are front and center with local prospective customers.
In today’s age, with smartphones taking over, almost everyone uses the internet to research where they should go for business. According to a recent study, 97% of consumers go online to find products and services available in their respective areas! Without local websites the businesses of your co-op are missing out on prospective customers. Without these, you won’t be discovered by locals searching for the products and services you offer!
There are programs out there that attempt to provide the ability to centrally manage your company’s local sites, but these programs are often too simplistic to be effective or cost prohibitive given the tools and solutions that have been available. MarketSnare is a business revelation. Working time and again with co-ops has given us the knowledge and experience needed to develop the technology necessary to solve the most difficult and complex problems facing business co-op marketing.
The Necessity of the Local Co-op's Web Presence
Your local web presence is the foundation of your your local marketing efforts, giving you a presence in each of your local markets where you send customers for all your inbound and outbound marketing outreach. Your local web presence is where your branding and localized messaging lives. It serves as the foundation for your organic visibility and your ability to convert traffic into prospective customer leads. It also complements any other marketing tactics you may be using to reach consumers, including local or national marketing campaigns and referrals. MarketSnare offers a range of web presence solutions to meet the various needs of deal networks digital marketing needs from robust stand alone local websites to microsites to advanced dealer directory solutions. For success in this, though, each of your dealers must have a web presence that helps them (and you)…
- Speak the local language. What sells your product in Poughkeepsie may not be effective in Spokane! You need to connect with customers where they live. That calls for a local online marketing approach that takes into account such factors as local expressions, culture, climate, economic conditions, and loyalties. A local website can address those factors head on, helping your dealers reach local customers in a uniquely personal way. Yes, it’s true that consumers use the web to research global resources. But, when they can, they still prefer doing business with companies close to home.
- Establish a hub for local marketing. National or regional marketing efforts get a real boost from local “hometown” tie-ins. Being able to tag your TV and radio spots, print ads, billboards, and direct mailers with a dealer’s local business website gives you and that dealer instant local credibility. Such a site also lets you track the effectiveness of every campaign element in the dealer’s market. Equally important, driving potential customers to a local dealer gives them another opportunity to learn more about your product and your brand’s local connection.
- Localize SEO. If you’re serious about capturing a local market, you can’t do better than to have a local co-op website infused with local geographic terms and other such references. This approach personalizes and optimizes a website for local search visibility. In the end, it will make your company far more visible than if you were simply to list your outlets on your corporate website’s co-op locator page. You should follow the lead of local businesses, most of whom nowadays have made social media a significant part of their marketing strategy. Engaging customers and prospects through sites like Facebook and Twitter on your corporate website is a great way to connect. But adding local social media marketing to the mix – marketing that drives people to a local co-op website – can be much more effective. It’s another way to keep the conversation between you and your customers going. And it certainly strengthens your local presence in each of your markets!
MarketSnare gives you the means to do it!
With MarketSnare you can manage the digital marketing for your entire co-op from one hub. Think of it as a centralized turnkey local marketing management system. What it does is give you complete and immediate control over…
- maintaining your brand standards,
- keeping product information correct, and
- ensuring the consistency of your message across all of your dealer websites.
At the same time, each independent business can add its own content to its site. This includes such things as photos, descriptions of other products it may carry, news, upcoming event notices, and other items of local relevance. Keeping this content freshly updated translates into high local search engine rankings, too! Result? Each of your co-ops will be highly ranked for a wide range of keywords and geographic terms important to your business. Your co-ops also get the benefit of localized, corporate-directed marketing programs that sell your product and help make each local business more successful.Contact MarketSnare. We’d love to show you just how this program will work for your business co-op network.
Your dealers also get the benefit of localized, corporate-directed marketing programs that sell your product and help make each dealer more successful.Contact MarketSnare. We’d love to show you just how this program will work for your dealer network.